Returns & Exchanges
Sometimes you might buy something that’s not quite the right fit. Don’t worry, we totally understand. We will accept any return within a time period of 14 days, and process refunds within 72 hours of receiving the items.
Take a look at our return and exchange policy below.
Returns and exchanges:
- We encourage customers to test their eyewear upon arrival to make sure that they're the perfect pair. If not, we will accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of receipt.
- All suits that are customized with athlete’s name are final sale.
- Exchange or return any item you've purchased in new, unused condition within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund (excluding shipping).
- These items must be returned in new, unworn condition. Swim and triathlon apparel products in this category may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts:
- Notes about sizing:
- Maverick Wetsits and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- If one of our products is faulty, incorrectly describes or different from the sample shown we will provide an exchange or refund provided the items are returned within 14 days.
Please note, we cannot accept a product if:
- A returned product does not meet ROKA's return requirements.
- The item is damaged or permanently altered in any way.
- The item is still damp or sandy.
- The item has been written on or shows other signs of damage.